Wednesday, August 20, 2008

EGADS Team Challenges

Challenge 1-
Show your Autumn Spirit!
Deadline: October 1st, 2008

Use traditional fall colors to create a piece that embodies Autumn.
Here are some colors to get you started:

Challenge 2-
Theme: Pearls
Colors: Aqua, Cream/Beige, White
Deadline: December 1st, 2008

Use pearls, MOP, satins, pearly paints etc. Your style can be fantasy, realistic, simple, complicated--you choose! These pieces will aim for Summer 2009 publications.
Here are some colors to get you started:

All EGADS members are invited to participate in the challenges. Participation in both or either is purely optional. Please feel free to post the making of or completion of your challenge piece on the blog! This is not a contest, but more of a way to stretch your personal growth as an artist and increase participation on a team level.

Jessica

3 comments:

Robyn Coburn Writer/Artist said...

Well I think it's a wonderful idea. I'm definitely in.

pumpkinhaus said...

ohhh... I got some work to do!!

dollproject said...

Hehe you and me both! At least my fall one is out of the way. Now I will let designs for the pearl theme stew in the back of my brain ;p.