Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Adding to my Etsy store


I have a new batch of five Dream Star dolls which I am adding to my Etsy store one by one. This is in keeping with advice I have read about keeping things at the top of the search engines. I hope it works. I have raised my prices slightly in keeping with the gradual increase in the amount of time I am taking, especially with the skirts, and to reflect the higher quality of fabric I am using. I think they are still worth it, as most of my customers have remarked that my prices are lower than they would expect. So we shall see.

I'd love to hear others' thoughts about pricing strategies. I guess we can assume that few of us charge a genuine reflection of the time we spend on our beloved creations, especially if we factor in creative thinking and day dreams that lead to inspiration.

No comments: